Friday, October 2, 2009

Funny old weather.

After 2 inches of rain, it was a bit of a surprise to see so much dust in Kapunda on Wednesday that a certain white Falcon ute had changed colour to orange. In fact if I took it round the corner and parked it alongside Colin's hot orange example you'd think they were twins. Anyway, yesterday I had to go up to Burra and on the other side of Manoora it started to rain, turning the remaining dust to mud. After being parked in Burra for a while, there was enough rain to have dumped the mud on the ground and I had a pristine white car again. I have probably delivered the dust back to where it came from in the first place.

With no-one to bother except myself I was able to turn Barnesy's latest CD up loud and rock along all the way up there and back. This is the best work JB has ever done. He should have been doing that old stuff years ago. I think I'll email him tonight and tell him so. Not that that mob need much encouragement but positive feedback always feels nice. Well, I reckon it would.