Monday, December 22, 2008

Time out.

On Christmas Day Jane and I will be in the camper van and on our way to Queensland to spend time at Woodford. That's the plan anyway. The camper broke a camshaft at a very bad time (due to a local garage neglecting to bolt it down properly when it was in for valve replacement) and the rush is on to get it ready to go. Woodford is a very big festival attracting something like 50,000 people but I'm told there's no electricity there. We'll be away for about a couple of weeks so I'll probably be off the air for that time. Does anybody else out there go to Woodford? Let me know if you do. Otherwise, I'll keep my Bolwell Sports Cars cap on and see who I might meet. In the new year, we'll probably have a couple of days poking around Brisbane before coming home.

4 comments:

bolly 5 said...

Enjoy and season greetings to you, Jan and all the other Bolly Blog Mob.

Anonymous said...

Ditto!

John L said...

Thank you and the same to you both and from Jane too.

Dino said...

Hope you have the air conditioner working John.

Have a great Xmas and holiday to you and Jane.

All the best for the trip and safe return.


Merry Xmas to all.