Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Eureka currently on ebay.

Unfinished project due to lack of funds moving it on f4 eureka Mazda 13b rotary motor ( was running four weeks ago) 4 wheel disc breaks was rego in Victoria in the past on the Victoria achieved list has old rego plates. I started to work on this but my father who was my expert help is no longer able to help and I cant afford to pay a mechanic to rebuild this so someone with more money or the ability gets a chance at a car that is one of only 683
. This car is complete but does need a fair bit of work don't bid if you are interstate I don't want to go though the hassle of transports. No you can't drive this car away bring a trailor.... Geelong pick up.... Does the tone of this add read like iv been messed around already? Sorry about that . Please don't waste my time if you arnt in the same ball park as me. Thanks for reading

No comments: