Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Phillip Island

Just a few quick pictures while I concentrate on Easter for the next few days but also to prove that I haven't gone completely Milano. (Although I will be delving further into Milano GT history next week as I help Bruno in Switzerland prove his eligibility for FIA historic sportscar racing). Anyway, it looks like there was another dose of Melbourne weather for the recent Historic meeting at the world's greatest racetrack. These 3 pics are courtesy of Chris Gascoigne's cousin, Drew P. The first one is of a couple of former South Australian Nagaris and a couple of familiar faces obviously getting the champagne cooler out of the boot. And the other two are just for my Skyline GT loving friends who amount to more than just a few.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Speaking of great sounding straight sixes, I reckon the Skyline GT would have to be up at the top. Why do some sound great and others very so-so even with extractors?