Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Mark 7 with a boot again

This is an email from Jason Weber sent jointly to me and Barry C, the WA Bolwell guru, although Stacey is challenging for that position I reckon.........
"Peter Bereg is chasing the white Mark 7 I owned from 1992 to 2002.
The Mark 7 with a boot not a hatchback.
I sold it to Jeff Barry in 2002 and he sold it to some guy in WA in 2004.
I would appreciate it if you could advise where it is now and who owns it.
I believe Peter either built it originally or owned it very early on.
He is wanting to reignite his passion for the Bolly Marque and would like to know where it ended up.
Attached is a picture."
The little Macbook finally dealt with the Windows pdf file. While I was at it I dug out the following photo from the Bollyblog archive. I'm sure it is the same car. It looks very impressive.Now over to the Sandgropers. Any clues? I've heard Barry talking about it in the past.

No comments: