Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Love the Beast

Haven't seen the movie yet. It comes out on Thursday. I've read a few reviews though. Can't you relate to it? Eric's a bit younger than some of us (OK, I'll speak for myself) but there are quite a few Mark 7 builders going way back, who had the mates around while the car was being built and ended up all feeling they were (and are) part of the car. He'd have been a good Bolwell owner. I guess it's all relative. My youngest son is almost 10 years younger than Eric and when he was building up his rotaries all of his friends were in the shed and part of it. The world continues on, only the cars change. The movie would be a good one to go to as a group. Unfortunately the previews finished yesterday. Eric used to be over for the Classic Adelaide a few times, the last couple driving a Porsche 944. That Falcon used to be white. Below is the photo Eric submitted for the entry book for the 2002 Classic.

No comments: