Saturday, March 12, 2011

Turbos

Remember the Turbos? It goes back to the Kaditcha days or beyond. It was originally BMW powered and ended up with a 13B in it. The name comes from Turbos Motors where it was built.  You can just make out the snowy head of my now 38 year old son when he was about 5 or 6, sitting in it in Hollywood's garage. I don't think it's seen much use since about then but everyone seems to be looking for it these days, from the original builder to previous owners and drivers to the restorer of an MR5 wanting to get a look at its Elfin uprights. It's reputed to live in Salisbury in SA. I thought it might be easy to track down but I seem to have exhausted all of my contacts. If anyone can shed some more light please email me on vidstud@gmail.com or give us a call on 0413 226009.

No comments: