Saturday, February 16, 2013

Nagari demister vent.

Where could you get one of these and what is it off?
Robert Wragg wants to know. The soft top is missing one. Former owner, Derek, thinks Hillman Hunter. Rob also asks "where would you get some of those under bonnet clips that hold the windscreen washer hose?"

1 comment:

David said...

THese look like the ones they used on EJ/EH Holden. They just clip on the body join flange in the engine bay