Monday, December 24, 2018

A very significant Pellandini.

Old No.1. It's on a space frame unlike the others which were fibreglass monocoques like the first Elites) with front and rear sub-frames.

The first and original Pellandini (South Australia) could be yours to own! 

This was my (late) fathers pride and joy. This is looking to be a regrettable sale at this stage. Unfortunately I just don’t have the storage, money or time to put into this amazing piece of kit car history right now 😢 Lucky for it’s new owner it is being stored and looked after for the mean time until you can claim her as your own 😍 

Serious offers considered 🤔 Registration papers included. Please PM me. 

Space Frame Chassis unlike other Pellandini’s, she was in the process of restoration when my father passed. I know it starts. Brand new tyres ($1500 - not driven on them once) and rims ($3000).

To say I am sad about this is an understatement as my first car was a Mini Cooper I built with him and this was always a dream of mine to own - Please be respectful with offers.................Bel.

P.S. Looks like it's sold

No comments: