A chance to talk mostly about Bolwell Sports Cars.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
And out in the street......
Out in the street a small selection of some of the arrivals. My apologies if your car isn't here.
1. Brian and Deanna's Sunbeam Talbot.
2. Two Simca Aronde station wagons in the same place at the same time. Must be a record. Behind is a sleeve valve Falcon Knight and behind that again is Dale and Dianne's Mark 5 Jag.
3. Ray and Jean's Prefect from Riverton.
4. A Torana from another Holden fleet.
5. Chook's Marina and Noel's A30.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)