Sunday, July 30, 2017

Progress report from John Gourlay. (Auto Union Motorsport).

So we started on a new car a little over 12 months ago, there's been a few stop and starts along the way, but I can see an end in sight. To bring things up to date I'm going to move fairly quickly through some of the early stuff.
The photos are I hope in order of the chassis build at Ron's and the body build at our workshop. The chassis starts with the basic frame build, before this could happen Ron did drawings for the complete chassis and suspension lay out.
To do the body we reworked and fitted the old panel shapes to a new body shell.

I wonder if Ron's red Mk.7 gets out much these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. Alfa Romeo Giulia for sale